Rick is often asked to speak as a guest lecturer or guest speaker or to participate as a panel member or moderator at meetings and symposiums. Rick began lecturing in law school where he was even then a student faculty member teaching a course in trial advocacy. Rick has special pricing available for colleges, universities, graduate school programs and non-profits.
- Formal Academic Presentations for a University Event or Program
- Classroom Lectures or Guest Lectures and Appearances
- Civic and Community Organizations and Events
- Church and Charitable Organizations and Events
- All Academic and Charitable Invitations Welcome and Considered